Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer most of these goods. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel development along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really pieces us apart from the other fellas is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the inside of the driven item will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding match on shaft.
4. With crucial on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired placement on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and do not permit the sprocket or portion to become drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for great drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both shaft and product to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered elements with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to apply and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can suit almost all kinds of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.